Monday 14 January 2013

two of 52

John returned to work after two weeks home.
All three children returned to school.
I slowly begin to tame the chaos of our home.
I have grand plans to start taking better care of me. 
Not side effect management but real, genuine care.

Here's a snap shot of week 2 of 52.

We have restored bedtimes routines that include hang man and shadow puppets.
 
 
 

The cats are frisky and mischievous being stuck indoors. 
I often find them sitting on stools at the island watching me cook.  Weird.
 
 

We have an extra friendly squirrel that regularly taunts the dogs.
 
 

I continue to prepare real meals with real food which we eat at a real table. 
I am continually surprised that this is not "normal" for some families.
 
 
 
 
We took an "educational trip" to the Science Centre with
typical Black Family twisted sense of humor...
 
 
 
We enjoyed the pool all alone.  That never happens here.
 
 
 
And as always -
More waiting.  More questions.  Few answers.
 
 
 
 
Sending love from the hill.
 
Steph
 



No comments:

Post a Comment