Sunday 6 January 2013

one of 52


Inspired by my lovely friend Erin of Feather + Anchor Photography I have decided to photo document the goodness and simplicity in our lives.  The moments that keep us full of awesome and sane.  It's challenging being a Monster fighter(s) but our lives are pretty wonderful just the same.

Of course I am not so disciplined that I could commit to blogging daily, so weekly it shall be.

Here is a glimpse of week one of 52...


We made a family/farm plan for the year and beyond on a giant vision board. 
Thinking and dreaming big. Sustainable.  Forever.
 
 


We started up a small aquaponics system in the kitchen to experiment before we try anything on a larger scale in the green house.  A vermicomposter has also taken up residence.  Hello red wigglers.
 
 


We juiced daily, cooked real food, baked bread, cookies and muffins.
 We drank lots of tea and hot cocoa out of carefully crafted mugs.
 
 


We played silly games.  Repeatedly.
 




I finally finished The Hunger Games series.  I had to read the third book twice.
 
 


We snuggled on the couch. Frequently. All of us.
 
 
 
Sending love from the hill.
 
Steph
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment